Join Admixer at the discussion of programmatic in Berlin
Admixer team returns to Berlin to talk more on programmatic. If you didn’t get the chance to talk last time or want to follow up on certain topics, we’ll be glad to have a chat.
Meet us at ATS Berlin 2017! ExchangeWire is going to bring together industry experts to discuss the state of programmatic advertising technologies in Germany.
The agenda includes the most trending topics from the programmatic ecosystem, such as:
- GDPR and its potential influence on the digital advertising industry,
- the perspectives of data-driven TV,
- how Header Bidding shapes the industry,
- transparency and data darkness in the work of marketers.
You can read the full agenda at the ExchangeWire website.
Admixer is an innovative team of ad tech developers that brings new solutions onto the market to push the progress towards increased transparency and revenue growth.
Our latest moves were to:
- encourage our publishers to use ads.txt,
- offer convenient Header Bidding implementation to our clients, and
- join the movement towards first-price auction model.
We’d like to share the experience at the event, as well as learn from our partners. If you want to make sure we’ll have a talk, contact our representatives on LinkedIn: